SearchtheTrUeOnE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SearchtheTrUeOnE > Topics

Subject: End of the world
Replies: 14 Views: 1382

phlamex 8.01.13 - 10:21am
How does every religion see this and the scientists *

akramwap 8.01.13 - 08:31pm
oK..BRO... in Islamic view , frist we Muslims we believe that .....Knowledge of the end of the worl also called (the knowledge of the HOUR ) is a matter of the unseen which belongs to Allaah and which He has kept to Himself. He has not told any of His creation of that, including the Prophets, Messengers and the angels who are close to Him. Even the best of the Messengers, our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), did not know when the hour will begin. The texts of the Quraan and Sunnah clearly indicate that the knowledge of the Hour is something unseen which no created being knows. The evidence from the Quraan includes the following: 1 Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): .... *

akramwap 9.01.13 - 04:40am
((They ask you about the Hour (Day of Resurrection): When will be its appointed time? Say: The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (Alone). None can reveal its time but He. Heavy is its burden through the heavens and the earth. It shall not come upon you except all of a sudden. They ask you as if you have a good knowledge of it. Say: The knowledge thereof is with Allaah (Alone), but most of mankind know not.))

[al-Araaf 7:187] *

akramwap 9.01.13 - 04:43am
and we muslims we believe that before the end of the world there must be some sings to happen...that what our Religion says . and until those sings appears there wont be any ends for the world.. *

akramwap 9.01.13 - 04:48am
and believe me Islam is completely A Logic religion . til today many ppl like Mayan ppl said that the end of the world will be on 21dec2012 and unfortunately all those theories gone lie and didn't happen like we all seen about it . thus if you want true theory , just follow the prophecies of Islam . *

miirfan 9.01.13 - 05:33am
The knowledge Of The Hour iS With ALLAH aloNe

jef87 18.09.14 - 03:04pm
Every religion claims they know the truth they have different theory of how the world will end. *

jef87 18.09.14 - 03:10pm
They keep on sayn that you have to repent and accept jesus or allah or zeus or krishna etc because the end i nea *

phlamex 19.09.14 - 12:40pm
sure bro or do u hv a contrary view, wat do u think *

jef87 21.09.14 - 12:12pm
As a non-believer i dont really care how are world ends because i believe that the end is the start of something new *

jef87 21.09.14 - 12:16pm
Just think about the dinasours thier extinction ope the gate for us mammals to take over the earth? *

phlamex 23.09.14 - 06:12pm
but if dat happens do u think we humans will still exist or is there any tendencies dat we might change to a new form *

jef87 24.09.14 - 01:04am
the great things for us humans is that we can easily adopt to our environment *

phlamex 26.09.14 - 07:21am
yea, sure *

niyi16 17.01.16 - 02:58pm
Okay o *

* SearchtheTrUeOnE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SearchtheTrUeOnE

Create Your Own App Store

topTop