Subject: is jesus is a son of God??(2)
Replies: 11 Views: 958

akramwap 25.06.11 - 08:36am
this is the next topic of (is jesus a God of (1) *

God Incarnate? NOT HERE

BIBLE

Nathan the prophet (son of Solomon) said:

The Lord declares to you that the Lord Himself will establish a house for you: When your days are over and you rest with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, who will come from your own body, and I will establish his kingdom. He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his father and he will be my son.

(New Testament book of Hebrews stops here)

Samuel continues:

When he does wrong, I will punish him with the rod of men, with floggings inflicted by men. But my love will never be taken away from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you.
[2 Samuel 7:12-15]

You are my Son; today I have begotten you.
[Hebrews 1:5]

Does this support the case the doctrine that Jesus, peace be upon him, is the begotten Son of God? *

Old Testament BIBLE

David is stating what God has proclaimed regarding Davids relationship to God

I will proclaim the decree of the Lord: he said to me, you are my Son; this day have I begotten you.
[Psalms 2:7]

Note: The New International Version says the verse could be translated either as become your Father or as begotten you into English or Greek.

New Testament BIBLE

He will be called the Son of God.
[Luke 1:35]

Note: This does not state he is the son, but rather, he will be called the son of God.

Or was he the one anointed to preach Good News to the poor. prophesied by Isaiah, and the Messiah proclaimed by Gabriel, the followers of Jesus, peace be upon him, Jesus, himself and the remained of the New Testament, he evidently would not be God. *

akramwap 25.06.11 - 08:38am
Good question.

New Testament BIBLE

But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles that you may learn and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.
[John 10:38]

Dont you know that I am in the Father and that the Father is in me? The words that I say to you are not my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me who is doing this work.
[John 14:10]

But further reading in the very same chapter:

On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.
[John 14:20]

So how does he live in his disciples and how do they live in him? And if so, are they also, sons of God or Gods?

Another good question.

But if anyone obeys his word, Gods love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in Him. Whoever claims to live in Him must walk as Jesus did.
[1st John 2:5-6]

(This is an epistle [letter] written by another John, not John the Gospel er nor John the Baptist)

Note: This indicates, living in God means, Obeying God commandments and following the Way of Jesus, peace be upon him.

Twice in the New Testament, Jesus (peace be upon him) tells his followers how to pray saying, When you pray, say this...
And the words are very clear, Gods Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

akramwap 25.06.11 - 08:39am
BIBLE

I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one; I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

[John 17:22-23]

The word used throughout chapter 10 and 17, for unity or one was the same, heis meaning the number one. There is another word hen which means a unity of essence. However, hen is nowhere to be found in these chapters.

Note: Conclusion is this is a prayer from Jesus, peace be upon him, to God that all of his followers would have the same relationship that he (Jesus) had.

Understanding the word one meanings understanding the way in which it is being used. For example a man and a woman become one when they marry; someone might say, One hopes for success or We are one in agreement.

Jesus, peace be upon him, is supposed to have said,
If you have seen me, you have seen the Father.
In the very part of the Bible we find the verse wherein Jesus (peace be upon him) tells his followers, if they accepted a little child, then they also accepted Jesus, peace be upon him. Naturally, he did not mean the child was God or that he was a child.

Christians are taught early in life, by doing good deeds and service for others, they are in fact allowing others to see Jesus in them.

Why do we hold so tight to doctrines, even after realizing the incorrectness and false teachings?

Yet another good question

The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus, peace be upon him, is a man, born of a woman without any father, strengthened by a Spirit from God (Gabriel), sent by God to teach the Children of Israel the true meaning of belief and proper actions (following the commandments) that God would accept from them and as such, their road to salvation.

One more time: *

akramwap 25.06.11 - 08:58am
http://www.bibleislam.com/son_of_who.php *

unquiet1 13.09.11 - 01:28pm
looks like you forgot Matthew 3:17.... And a voice from heaven said, ''This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.'' *

akramwap 14.09.11 - 07:16am
Says who?! *

akramwap 14.09.11 - 07:17am
Secondly! Here also in [Hebrews 1:5] says You are my Son; today I
have begotten you.

akramwap 14.09.11 - 07:21am

Does this support the case
the doctrine that Jesus,
peace be upon him, is the
begotten Son of God? *

akramwap 14.09.11 - 07:22am
Can you reply this my christian friend? *