Create Your Own App Store

* SearchtheTrUeOnE > Topics

Subject: ASK QUESTIONS(ISLAMIC)
Replies: 62 Views: 2434
1-> 7->>

akramwap 2.02.11 - 07:05am
BISMILLAAH

WELCOME MY ALL BRO/SIS IN ISLAM
HERE THIS TOPIC CREATED FOR ASKING QUESTIONS REGARDING ISLAMIC AHKAAMIS AND IN SHA ALLAH WE WiLL TRY TO ANSWER UR QUESTIONS WITH PROOF OF QURAN AND SAHIH HADIITH AND WHAT ULEMA(scholars) SAYS ABOUT IT. *

akramwap 2.02.11 - 07:07am
AND ANY ONE OF WHO HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ISLAM CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS BUT WITH PROOF OF QURAN AND SAHIH HADIITH.. *

akramwap 2.02.11 - 07:22am
SIS MARYAM HERE YOUR QUESITON I POST IT HERE ((maryam0 29.01.11 - 10:14am
Salaam, what does islam say about cartoons ?)) *

akramwap 2.02.11 - 07:24am
ok sis maryam ur question is seems to be same with this

(What is the ruling on animated cartoons that are shown to children? Do they come under the heading of images that are forbidden in Islam?.

) *

akramwap 2.02.11 - 07:26am
ANSWER

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

It is well known that Islam has forbidden image-making, drawing and sculpting every animate being that Allaah has created; there are stern warnings issued to those who do that.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: The most severely punished of the people on the Day of Resurrection will be the image-makers. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5950) and Muslim (2109).

akramwap 2.02.11 - 07:27am
Islam makes an exception from this prohibition in the case of images with which children play.

It was narrated that Aaishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came back from the campaign to Tabook or Khaybar, and in her alcove there was a curtain. The breeze came and lifted the edge of the curtain, uncovering the daughters of Aaishah, i.e., her dolls. He said: What is this, O Aaishah? She said: My daughters. And among them he saw a horse with two wings of cloth. He said: What is this that I see among them? She said: A horse. He said: What is this on it? She said: Two wings. He said: A horse with wings? She said: Have you not heard that Sulaymaan had horses with wings? She said: And he smiled so broadly that I could see his eye teeth. Narrated by Abu Dawood (4932), classed as saheeh by al-Iraaqi in Takhreej al-Ihya (2/344) and by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Al-Haafiz ibn Hajr said in Fath al-Baari (10/527):

This hadeeth is taken as evidence that it is permissible to have dolls and toys for girls to play with. This is an exception to the prohibition of images. This was stated by Iyaad, and it was narrated from the majority that they allowed the sale of toys and dolls so that girls might learn from a young age how to take care of their houses and their children. End quote.

akramwap 2.02.11 - 07:28am
Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: What is the ruling on cartoons that appear on TV? *

akramwap 2.02.11 - 07:29am
He replied:

With regard to the cartoons which you say appear on TV, if they are in the form of humans, then the ruling on watching them depends on whether they come under the same ruling as realistic human images or not? It is most likely that they do not come under that ruling.

If they are not in the form of humans, then there is nothing wrong with watching them, so long as they are not accompanied by anything haraam such as music and so on, and they do not distract from obligatory duties. End quote.

Majmoo al-Fataawa 2/question no. 333

akramwap 2.02.11 - 07:31am
And Allaah knows best
COPIED FORM ((Islam Q&A

)) WEBSITE

and thank you sis maryam

waslam alikum *

maryam0 2.02.11 - 09:29am
Jazzak @ akramwap. *

am112 2.02.11 - 09:59am
And wallah good topic !! We need like this topic to be created! For muslims to ask nd got knwledge about his/her diin! Wasalam alikum *

maryam0 12.02.11 - 11:33am
Salaam, @ akramwap i didnt undstn when u said( women pile thier hair on thier heads) in the other topic pls can u explain. *

am112 6.03.11 - 11:11am
Asalam alikum ! CAN any body expline me what is the difference b/n Muslim and Mumin!?? *

am112 6.03.11 - 11:51am
And also what is Islam said about killing Animals ?? *

am112 6.03.11 - 11:53am
Plez i need with proof of Quran Or Sahih hadith *

akramwap 6.03.11 - 07:13pm
So please Can anyone replay to am112 ?? *

arab_grl 9.03.11 - 04:15am
Walaikum salaam..
Differnce is, it can be easy for anyone to say he/she is a muslim... however a mumin is one who shows his action as such to worship Allah SWT almighty,, (salah) & by following Quran & Hadeeth's. & that person fears Allah SWT & lives his/her life as Islam has made it so. *

arab_grl 9.03.11 - 04:17am
It is prohibited to stun the animals by stroking or using electricity for these kinds of stunning hurt the animal and the Prophet (Peace be upon Him) interdicts us from torturing or hurting animals and on the contrary ordered us to be kind and benevolent with them especially at slaughtering. Imam Ahmad narrated on the authority of Ibn Abbas that the Prophet (Peace be upon Him) passed by a group from Al-Ansar (the supporters) while they were aiming at a pigeon. The Prophet said: Dont make an aim from an alive creature.

Saeed Ibn-Gobair narrated that Ibn-Ommar had passed by some youth from Koraish while they were aiming at a bird and in return for their missed shoots they gave the owner of the bird the arrows. When the youth saw Ibn-Ommar, they ran away so Ibn-Ommar said: Who did that? Allah curses the one who did that. The prophet (Peace be upon Him) curses any one who takes an alive creature as an aim.Narrated by Muslim 3619

arab_grl 9.03.11 - 04:18am
Imam Muslim narrated on the authority of Ibn-Gaber Ibn-Abdullah, may Allah be pleased with them, that the Prophet forbids us from leaving animals tied without food or drinks until death (No. 3620)

Also, Imam Muslim narrated that Shadad Ibn-Aws said: I have kept in heart two points from our Prophet (Peace be upon Him). Allah orders us to refine every thing we do. When killing enemies, kill properly, and when slaughtering animals slaughter properly. So the one in change of slaughtering must sharpen his blade to comfort his slaughtered animal.

There are many other evidences that prove the importance of being kind and benevolent with animals.

In short, it is unlawful to stun the animal before slaughtering because stunning hurts the animal and Allah forbids us from doing that except in necessary when the animal is out of control at slaughtering and it is difficult to catch it so it is then lawful to resort to partial stunning to control the animal and in turn it would be lawful to be eaten if it is slaughtered alive.

This stunning is permitted only if it doesnt lead to death of the animal for if that happened it would be unlawful to be eaten as Allah the Almighty said in His Holy Book

arab_grl 9.03.11 - 04:18am
Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other that Allah, that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a head long fall, or by being gored to death, that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal, unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due from), that which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrow: that is impiety. (Al-Maidah 3 *

am112 10.03.11 - 11:36am
OMG! Sisy Thank You So much yes Afcoursehug.GIF happy.GIF *

am112 10.03.11 - 11:38am
Wallah You replied to me May Allah reward you sisyhug.GIF *

arab_grl 10.03.11 - 12:07pm
hug.GIF ofcourse i replied! lol happy.GIF
I love u ur my buddy *

khaira_m 10.03.11 - 04:03pm
happy.GIF *

akramwap 11.03.11 - 12:53pm
Masha Allaah sis thank you so much jazakillaah khyranhappy.GIF *

am112 15.03.11 - 03:48am
If smoking ciggarate is haram why some Olema smoke it?? *

akramwap 15.03.11 - 07:19pm
So u dont think that cigarate is not haram?? *

yashh85 16.03.11 - 11:11am
Cigarete is haram! Bcuz it can kill you. *

akramwap 16.03.11 - 11:48am
@yashh bro hug.GIF lol sorry but there is Rule nd Regulation of Answering the Questions (it is by prooving with Holly Quran OR Sahih hadith.) happy.GIF *

yashh85 17.03.11 - 02:29am
lol.GIF. Ahh o.k bro i dnt realy knw.. If theres sahih hadith bout diz cigarete ruled..shake.GIF.. *

maryam0 18.03.11 - 09:31pm
Allah Swt tells us to pemit good and forbide evil. *

akramwap 26.03.11 - 11:58am
Smoking Cigarate Is haram and INSHA.ALLAH here the proof *

akramwap 26.03.11 - 08:06pm
Ok . BISMILLAH. Allaah described our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in the following terms (interpretation of the meaning): he allows them as lawful At Tayyibaat (i.e. all good and lawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons and foods), and prohibits them as unlawful All Khabaaith (i.e. all evil and
unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons and foods) [al-Araaf 7:157] *

akramwap 30.03.11 - 09:09am
Also more nd more inshaALLAAH! It has alot of proofs! *

akramwap 30.03.11 - 09:41am
Any anather Ques. Plz! You are All welcome! *

am112 22.04.11 - 03:05pm
masha Allah AllahuAkbar *

akramwap 26.06.11 - 05:09am
do you need translation for Holly Quran to English lnaguage ....waaw...now easily you can get with this beautiful website (( http://www.islamicity.com/quransearch)) *

akramwap 12.08.11 - 09:11am
Subject: praying
Message: i mean 1 ustadh told me i can pray salat ishaa with magharib,or ahuhur with alasir i real got confused and he 1nce told me if only the 1st star shines ishaa has arrived how do u take thz
11.08.11 - 07:49pm

akramwap 12.08.11 - 09:36am
ANSWER

akramwap 12.08.11 - 09:46am
Answer: to combine the prayers without an excuse may not be acceptable the prayer that he prayed at the wrong time is not a legitimate excuse, and Allah Almighty says: ina salata kanat alal mumineena kitaban mowqoota. [al-Nisa: verse 103]. meanings ((For such prayers are enjoined on believers at stated times. ))Quran 4:103 *

akramwap 12.08.11 - 09:50am
And the combination is permitted for legitimate excuse such as illness, travel, and also between Maghrib in the rain and mud, these excuses that allow to combine.
but the prayers to make together and collect with no reason this can not.! and does not count his prayers if he did so. *

akramwap 12.08.11 - 09:52am
also you can see the answers by Sheikh Saleh bin Fawzaan
islamqa.com *

akramwap 5.11.11 - 09:27am
QUESTION
FROM (brother)bignblkm 4.11.11 - 02:22am
is it true u cnt cut ur nails. Hair until u sacrifice an animal? * del edit

akramwap 27 minutes ago
@bignblkm, fristly thank you for your question and we would like to contact with us any time you want!. * del edit
---

akramwap 26 minutes ago
secondly,! we are sorry for being late because we ware busy some kind! * del edit
---

akramwap 25 minutes ago
regarding your question((is it true u cnt cut ur nails. Hair until u sacrifice an animal)) * del edit *

akramwap 5.11.11 - 09:29am
---

ANSWER

Praise be to Allaah.

If the onset of Dhul-Hijjah has been proven and a person wants to offer a sacrifice, it is haraam for him to remove anything from the hair on his body or to cut his nails or any part of his skin. It is not forbidden for him to wear new clothes or to put on henna or perfume, or to be intimate with his wife or have intercourse with her.

This ruling applies only to the one who is going to offer the sacrifice, and not to the rest of his family, and not to the one whom he appoints to slaughter the sacrifice on his behalf. None of these things are forbidden for his wife or children, or for his deputy.

No differentiation is made between men and women with regard to this ruling. If a woman wants to offer a sacrifice on her own behalf, whether she is married or not, then she should refrain from removing any hair from her body or cutting her nails, because of the general meaning of the texts which state that that is not allowed. * del edit
---

akramwap 19 minutes ago
HADEETH

It was narrated from Umm Salamah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: When you see the new moon of Dhul-Hijjah, and one of you wants to offer a sacrifice, let him refrain from (removing anything) from his hair or nails. Narrated by Muslim, 1977. According to another version: Let him not remove anything of his hair or skin. * del edit
---

akramwap 11 minutes ago
OLEMA(our scholars)says

Ibn Hazm (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Whoever wants to offer a sacrifice, it is obligatory for him, once the month of Dhul-Hijjah begins, not to remove anything from his hair or nails until he has offered the sacrifice, whether that is by shaving, t or any other means. Whoever does not plan to offer a sacrifice is not obliged to adhere to that.

Al-Muhallah, 6/3

Ibn Qudaamah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Once this is established, then he should forego cutting his hair or clipping his nails. If he does that, he should ask Allaah for forgiveness, but he does not have to offer any fidyah, according to scholarly consensus, whether he did that deliberately or out of forgetfulness.

Al-Mughni, 9/346

Note:

Al-Shawkaani said:

The reason behind this prohibition is so that all parts will remain to be ransomed from the Fire, or it was said that it is so that he will resemble the one who is in ihraam. Both views were narrated by al-Nawawi, but he narrated from the companions of al-Shaafai that the second view is a mistake, because (the person who wants to offer a sacrifice) does not keep away from women or stop putting on perfume or wearing regular clothes, and other things which the person in ihraam refrains from.

Nayl al-Awtaar, 5/133

And Allaah knows best. * del edit

bignblkm 7.11.11 - 10:46pm
ok so say if a mans mushtach grows by hs upper lip (which is nt persmible in islam) then what shud he do? *

muslim1 8.11.11 - 12:18pm
as a moderator for this wapgroup i would like to WELCOME you brother(bignblkm)!
Thank you for Question., and we would like to replay your whole Questions according to Qur'an, and authentic hadith inshaAllah *

muslim1 8.11.11 - 12:22pm
Praise be to Allaah.

The scholars differed concerning the mustahabb Sunnah regarding the moustache, and there are two views: *

muslim1 8.11.11 - 01:07pm
1-

The first view is that it is Sunnah to shave it off altogether. This is the view of the Hanafis and Hanbalis. They quoted as evidence the apparent meaning of the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that were narrated concerning this, such as Trim the moustache [narrated by al-Bukhaari (5892) and Muslim (259)] and other similar reports in al-Bukhaari and Muslim.

Al-Tahhaawi said in Sharh Maaani al-Athaar (4/230):

Shaving is better than t . This is the view of Abu Haneefah, Abu Yoosuf and Muhammad (may Allaah have mercy on them). End quote.

Ibn Aabideen narrated in Radd al-Muhtaar (2/550) that later scholars preferred to trim it and said:

The (Hanafi) view according to some later scholars among our Shaykhs is that it should be trimmed. It says in al-Badaai: This is the correct view. End quote.

muslim1 8.11.11 - 01:08pm
The second view is that the Sunnah is to trim the moustache, and that shaving it is makrooh. This is the view of the Maalikis and Shaafais. Imam Maalik (may Allaah have mercy on him) was very strict concerning that.

They quoted the following as evidence:

(i)

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: The fitrah is five things: circumcision, shaving the , t the moustache, t the nails and plucking the armpit hairs. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5891) and Muslim (257).

(ii)

It was narrated that al-Mugheerah ibn Shubah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: My moustache grew too long and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) trimmed it for me on a siwaak. Narrated by Abu Dawood (188); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Al-Bayhaqi narrated in al-Sunan al-Kubra (1/151) with his isnaad that Abd al-Azeez ibn Abd-Allaah al-Uwaysi said: Maalik ibn Anas mentioned that some people shave their moustaches, and he said: The one who does that should be beaten. The hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about the moustache does not speak of shaving, rather it should be trimmed just enough to let the edge of the lips and the mouth show.

Maalik ibn Anas said: Shaving the moustache is a bidah (innovation) that has appeared among the people. End quote.

Abul-Waleed al-Baaji said in al-Muntaqa Sharh al-Muwatta (7/266):

Ibn Abd al-Hakam narrated from Maalik: T the moustache does not mean shaving it. I think that the one who shaves his moustache should be disciplined. Ashhab ibn Maalik narrated: Shaving it is a bidah (innovation).

Maalik (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: It was narrated from Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him) that when he was upset by something, he would twist his moustache. If it was shaved off, there would be nothing to twist. End quote. See al-Tamheed (21/62-68).

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in al-Majmoo (1/34-341):

The guideline on t the moustache is that it should be trimmed so that the edge of the lip can be seen, but it should not be shaved off completely. This is our view. End quote.

In Nihaayat al-Muhtaaj by al-Ramli (8/148), who is one of the Shaafai imams, it says: It is makrooh to shave the moustache. End quote.

This opinion was also narrated from a number of the salaf

bignblkm 8.11.11 - 01:19pm
u havnt answrd my Q if it grows due 2 triming. Cn u cut it wen it is haj time *

akramwap 8.11.11 - 07:20pm
brother(bignblkm)but u didnt classify it whether its during hajj or not!!! any way thanks again *

1-> 7->>

* SearchtheTrUeOnE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SearchtheTrUeOnE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits