Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

SearchtheTrUeOnE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SearchtheTrUeOnE > Topics

Subject: QURAN AND MODERN SCIENCE
Replies: 2 Views: 548

akramwap 14.10.10 - 08:36am
QURAN AND MODERN SCIENCE

The methods of proving the existence of God with usage of the material provided in the Concept of God in Islam to an atheist may satisfy some but not all.

Many atheists demand a scientific proof for the existence of God. I agree that today is the age of science and technology. Let us use scientific knowledge to kill two birds with one stone, i.e. to prove the existence of God and simultaneously prove that the Quran is a revelation of God.

If a new object or a machine, which no one in the world has ever seen or heard of before, is shown to an atheist or any person and then a question is asked, Who is the first person who will be able to provide details of the mechanism of this unknown object? After little bit of thinking, he will reply, the creator of that object. Some may say the producer while others may say the manufacturer. What ever answer the person gives, keep it in your mind, the answer will always be either the creator, the producer, the manufacturer or some what of the same meaning, i.e. the person who has made it or created it. Dont grapple with words, whatever answer he gives, the meaning will be same, therefore accept it.

SCIENTIFIC FACTS MENTIONED IN THE QURAN: for details on this subject please refer to my book, THE QURAN AND MODERN SCIENCE COMPATIBLE OR INCOMPATIBLE? *

akramwap 14.10.10 - 01:39pm
by dr.zakir nike *

akramwap 24.01.12 - 05:06am
may Allah save him aameen

* SearchtheTrUeOnE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SearchtheTrUeOnE

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits